Love socialising? This ones for you…
It is so easy when you catch up with friends to polish of a bottle or two of wine while debating your relationships, marriages, break ups, family dramas, children, job changes and sad moments. But, there are other great ways to catch up with your friends that don’t have to revolve around food and booze! There are so many ways you can have a good chat, and have an amazing time without having to ditch your healthy habits in the process.
Here are some ideas of things you can do:
- Go to a yoga class then head to a super affordable Asian restaurant – order a stir fry with double the veg, half the rice and opt for water or green tea!
- Go for a walk and then head to a café for a healthy brunch or cup of herbal tea
- Head to an exercise class at the gym – chat on the way there and back
- Why not try ice skating or bowling – go back to your childhood roots. Pack healthy snacks too.
When it comes to fun adventures with family and friends, here are some other ideas:
- Go on a day adventure – pack a picnic, go for a walk
- Organise a themed dinner with friends and make part of the challenge for everyone to bring a ‘healthy plate’
- In the summer, head to the beach for a walk and a picnic.
- Organise to meet at a farmers market and check out delicious healthy food as you chat away
- Meet for a family ‘brunch’ instead of dinner – no booze required then, I hope?!