Use as part of a tapas selection or increase this recipe for a tasty family dish.
- 1-2 Tbsp polenta
- 6 cups prepared vegetables: sliced capsicum, sliced onions, diced carrot, broccoli florets
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup farmhouse pickle
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Spray 6 large muffin pans with oil and dust with polenta.
- Heat a large frying pan, spray with oil and add vegetables. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water, cover and cook until vegetables are just tender. Add more water if necessary.
- Cool, add pickle, eggs, seasoning and spoon into prepared muffin pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until golden and mixture is set.
Remove from pans and serve hot or cold.